classic images in black & white
- The Lone Man
- Something unusual happens when a person stands on the edge of the
world and stares
- outward. They become very still and you can almost see their
thoughts as they ponder
- something much greater than self:
- Where did I come from?
- What is my purpose?
- What does it all mean?
- What is beyond, the beyond?
- Do I make a difference?
- Is there more?
- At that moment they are The Lone Man; alone with their questions and thoughts
- life, the universe and beyond. People are affected by this time of
meditation and they
- often vow to make changes in their lives. But this moment is short lived as
- thoughts are replaced with more immediate concerns:
- Should I eat at McDonalds or Burger King and should I try that new
to view larger images or click on an individual image
Watch the Lone Man Video
© Copyright 2005-2014, Cole Thompson