classic images in black & white
- My art has appeared in many exhibitions, publications and has received
- awards. And yet my resume does not list those accomplishments, why?
- In the past I've considered those accolades as the evidence of my success, but I now think
- differently. My success is no longer measured by the length of my resume, but
rather by how I
- feel about the art that I create. While I do enjoy exhibiting, seeing my work published and meeting
- people who appreciate my art...this is an extra benefit of creating but
not success itself.
- I believe that the best success is achieved internally, not externally.
- Many have asked about my qualifications given my
non-traditional resume and I answer;
- My images are my qualifications, nothing else matters.
© Copyright 2005-2014, Cole Thompson